Disconnect [OL] Disconnect [OL]

It went really well, until the end when it finished halfway through (in my opinion).

OpenLight responds:

If you mean that it's the same melody throughout the end, that was intentional haha. I meant to keep the same groove from a bit past the middle until the end so that (if this were to be danced to) there wouldn't be too many changes in the feel of the song near the end, when I'd presume people would be most into the song.

But I'm glad you liked it!

The Creed The Creed

Great! I love the Assassins Creed series and this really sounds like something that would be in the game.

Government Shut Down Government Shut Down

Nice :)

I can see this took a long time to make, and it is worth it.

The Ghoat - Disto The Ghoat - Disto

Awesome!

This reminds me of a song I heard long ago...

~|| Infernal Signs ~|| Infernal Signs

2nd

This is 2nd on the top scoring list- it deserves it. I love songs like this.

Breaking Your Fall Breaking Your Fall

Very Good

I love the effects of this, I hope you keep making more like it :)

Esprit Esprit

10/10

I love the way this builds up. There are many techno songs out there but this is with the best of them :)

-Snowbound- -Snowbound-

Snowdrops

This made me think of snow falling, which is what inspired you, right? Well done, a masterpiece.

ChronoNomad responds:

Oh my, the M word! I am truly flattered. Thank you very, very much for saying so! Your review is greatly appreciated.

Shave While I Rave Shave While I Rave

Perfect

First techno submission? I think you've been practising, because this is perfect. Keep making techno :)

SquattingDog88101 responds:

You think so? well thanks!

taltal mountains techno taltal mountains techno

Finally...

I've been looking for a good song on NG for about 45 minutes, and this is the best so far. Keep it up :)